Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASE 102 Cracked

Go down

ASE 102 Cracked Empty ASE 102 Cracked

Post  AkashG Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:47 pm

Hello All,

This is Akash. I have taken ASE 102 and have been a TA in that class few times. Dr. Mark is one of the best professors in ASE and your first step in a successful career. The class offers very fundamental and basic concepts that will stay with you for a lifetime. In addition, Dr. Mark has great stories to tell.

Here is how to succeed in this class : Go to office hours. Go every time if possible.. and I really do mean go every time. Only one caution : you may get put on a spot in office hours, so don't just go for the heck of it. Go prepared and Dr. Mark will love you. The class may or may not be challenging for you but the tests will be. Tests are usually long and they are trying to test how well you know the concepts. Therefore, you need to practice the homework problems and problems from previous tests. There is simply no time sit in class and figure out the problem. Either you know the concepts or you don't. Practice problems, draw diagrams, write the governing equations beforehand and make an A..

Now here is the most important part : Dr. Mark has all the experience, advice and connections that you will ever need. So I repeat: Get to know Dr. Mark, let this be your first lesson in networking. Go to office hours prepared and show that you have done your homework. It would be good idea to do the homework problems and then go (even if you have the right solution already).

AkashG

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum