Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very good class if you are in the space branch

Go down

Very good class if you are in the space branch Empty Very good class if you are in the space branch

Post  SomethingFishy Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:07 am

I was an atmospheric track student so I found this class to be completely useless for my specialization. It was a waste of time and I had no interest in learning anything in this class because it would not affect anything I will do in upper classes and my career.

However, I believe that the space track students can get a whole lot from this class. The professors did do a decent job going through different trajectories, rocket propulsion, and other space related things. The class is big, probably around 60 students. There is always a curve in this class. As long as you are above the average, you should be fine.

They recently hired a new professor for ASE366K so I can't comment on how good he is but I guess he should be the same as any other professors. 3 Tests, an average curve, surprisingly hard test.

SomethingFishy

Back to top Go down