Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pay Attention to Prereqs

Go down

Pay Attention to Prereqs Empty Pay Attention to Prereqs

Post  AlexandraLong Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:15 pm

I know it says that M 408D and Phy 303K are co-reqs and it is ok if you take them at the same time. DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS! You start using the skills that you learned near the end of those classes right at the beginning of this one. I completed both of those before I took this one and had no problems at all, but I had friends that took all three at the same time and were stressing about this class the entire semester. The main skills are cross products, dot products, and just analyzing forces in a system. If you already know these skills then you should be fine taking them together.

This class is very important because it teaches you the fundamentals you will build on in a lot of classes after it, like dynamics and solids just to name a few. The homework is optional because you have weekly quizzes. I would recommend doing all of the homework problems because usually the quiz problem is very similar to a homework problem.

I had Dr. Landis as my professor and I would highly recommend him because he was very good at explaining everything and very willing to help. His quizzes were very straight forward and his tests were not designed to trick you.

AlexandraLong

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum